Site Wizard allows you to easily create and maintain complex web sites without the need to know HTML tags or style sheet programming. In use by companies and non-profits, Site Wizard makes creating and maintaining a web site as easy as typing an e-mail.
Features that come out-of-the-box with Site Wizard include...
- Easy content entry with built in spell checking.
- Completely customizable user response forms that can generate e-mails and/or store information in in a spreadsheet format.
- Great for product inquiries, event registration, visitor feedback, etc.
- Simple and complex site search forms.
- Easy to use integration with YouTube, allowing you to drop videos onto any web page.
- An Image Vault that allow you to easily upload, crop, resize and include pictures and images in your web pages and image galleries.
- Includes the ability to index and organize hundreds of photos.
- A Document Vault to track and organize documents and other files for easy inclusion in your web site.
- On-the-fly generation of custom Acrobat PDF files and HTML formatted confirmation e-mails.
- Security that been "baked in" from the first line of code, not added on as an afterthought.
- Includes multi-tier, easily administered user access.
- Automatic backup of content before page changes.
- Ensures secure SSL processing of all e-commerce and sensitive information.
A Site Wizard site is not "one-size-fits-all", but is a highly customizable application that can be tuned to your unique needs.
Additions planned over the next few months include...
- Revamped mobile device support, providing a good user experience on smart phones and tablet (iPad type) devices.
- Expanded survey and response form processing options, including "intelligent" forms.
From this base, we can create a web site to meet your unique needs.
- E-Commerce And Payment Options
lists the various e-commerce payment options available with Site Wizard